Skip to main content

#blackgirlhair.CURLY HAIR CARE FOR BLACK WOMEN


It's been a hot minute since I talked about hair care, so I definitely need to give you guys an update! . I wanted to share my indepth curly hair routine. I will be talking about products that make my hair look and feel amazing.

1. Shampoo and conditioner


I use the two in one shampoo and conditioner
for deep cleansing. It removes dandruffs thoroughly, restores moisture balance to my hair and scalp .

2. Fermented Rice Water.

I'm pretty sure we've all heard that rice water is good for the hair, but fermented rice water is best for the hair. First of all let's know what fermented rice water is.
Fermented rice water is rice water, that is left to ferment and has gone slightly sour. It is rich in antioxidants, minerals, B vitamin, vitamin E and traces of pitera, a substance produced during the fermentation process.
       How To Make Fermented Rice Water.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup of white rice.
1 cup of water.
                          Preparation.
Soak your rice  with the water and let it sit overnight, strain the mixture in the morning into q clean bowl and let it sit for few hours. Once you start to smell the rice (a sour scent) you can add any essential oil, put it in the fridge for 8 extra hours. Your fermented rice water is ready . You can apply this on your hair once you've washed it. 

3. Chebe Powder.

Chebe powder is an African hair secret that is handmade by the Basara Arad women of Chad Africa. Chebe is also known as the lavender Croton. It is a shrub and it is actually grown all over Africa.
                    The Benefits of Chebe
1. Anti inflammatory- cleanses the scalp and prevents fungus and other scalp issues from growing in.
2. Alkaloids-  it neutralizes the pH of the hair shaft and scalp.
3. It allows the hair to grow in long black and nourished locks.

4. Coconut Oil.

Coconut oil is good for the scalp, it prevents hair loss. It makes your hair longer, thicker, and stronger. Applying oil regularly on the hair can make it healthy and strong. It's also good to use coconut oil to massage your scalp.

5. Leave in conditioner

This is the good stuff guys. It de-tangles my hair. Normally if my hair is tangled I use water but since I started using the leave in conditioner, I figured that water really is not necessary. It silkens my hair, I use it to curl twist my hair when I want to style it. It gives me heatless curls. I use it to style my sister's hair.

6. Quantum energy spray bottle.

The first time I mentioned this to my friends trust me they laughed at me, there were like how can a spray bottle give you energy. You basically just put water into the spray bottle and it gets energized. I think it's cause they don't know the physics behind it.
 What's about the quantum energy spray bottle?
The spray bottle is put inside wave energy container for 48 hours and the quantum
induction is performed. The quantum energy carried by the spray bottle can accelerate the blood circulation of the scalp, restoring the vitality of cells supplementing the moisture and energising the hair. It's also great for the skin.
Why is it good for the hair?
The quantum spray bottle can make the hair glow and smooth eliminating static electricity. I use this stuff on my hair everyday.
          I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if this post was helpful let me know in the comments section down below , also if have any questions about the products I use you can ask them in the comments section I will gladly answer all your questions. Don't forget to share and subscribe I will see you guys soon. Bye!













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🥰 HER HEALTH🥰

                   Hey Queens 😘👑👑                    Welcome to my blog.  Today we are going to be talking about what a lot of people don't really talk about and that's The Menstrual Health dos and donts. Stay tuned and have fun🥰 If a woman is seeing her menstrual period then please do not do these 4 things; That is:  1. Do not drink ice water, soda water, or eat coconut during menstruation.  2. Do not apply shampoo on your head because the pores of the head are open during menstruation and it can cause headache (hit the wind head), it is very dangerous and this effect can be felt when young and later when aged .  3. Do not eat cucumber during menstruation because the sap present in the cucumber can block some menstruation (blood waste) in the uterine wall and it can cause Barrenness! 4. In addition during menstruation,  Your body should not be knocked or hit by hard objects, especially the abdomen because it can cause vomiting blood, the uterus can be injured.

#facemapping.Acne face mapping

Hello my lovely readers,and welcome to my blog. Am going to be telling you guys about what the pimples on your face mean. This is not recommend to the lovely ladies also but also the gentlemen.    Pimples on the forehead AKA Pomade acne . Spots on your forehead are believed to indicate problems with the bladder or the digestive system so if you're getting pimples here it could mean you're dehydrated or eating too many processed foods. The forehead is linked to the nervous system, so high stress level could be contributed to your breakouts. Treatments: to get rid of forehead pimples, start with good skincare. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle cleanser. This will remove excess oil from your skin. If this doesn't work try an OTC acne cream that contains ingredients like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. If your not ok with this seek recommendations from your dermatologist. Drink lots of water. Pimples on your Jawline Women are more likely t

#TeamEdges. How to lay down sleek edges

           Alot of women experience breakings,or thinning, and that's because they don't do the right thing, before applying their edge controls.            These are some tips you need to get for your sleek edges. 1. If using a wig, keep your hair moisturized under that wig cap,oil your scalp with oils like coconut oil, and almond oil, to avoid build ups.    2. If you're using heavy duty edge control or gel, spray your baby hair with water after use to remove any sticky and flacky remains.                 3. Use wig caps for smooth roots               4. Avoid excessive brushing; After gathering the hair into your preferred position, try using just your hands to smooth the edges of your hair, with your gel. If you feel you are ok with a brush, just a few strokes. 5. Tie your hair down, with a satin scarf for about 15 minutes. Am telling you girl your edges will be laid*snack* If you liked this blog post make sure you subscri